Introduction of PVC Cross Tee Pipe Fitting:
Crosses, also known as four-way fittings or cross branch lines, have one inlet and three outlets (or vice versa), and often have solvent-welded socket or female-threaded ends....
Crosses, also known as four-way fittings or cross branch lines, have one inlet and three outlets (or vice versa), and often have solvent-welded socket or female-threaded ends.
2. Full Size
PVC Cross Tee Pipe Fitting
Packaging(pcs / box)
3. Advantages and Applications
These fittings are the most commonly used pipe fittings for low-pressure plumbing applications. They have good corrosion resistance, strength, and rigidity.
The ideal choice for building drainage and sewer applications, our solvent weld sewer pipe is available with either solid or perforated walls.
4. Product Show
Installing PVC piping systems is easy. Contractors love this lightweight piping material. Just follow some simple, common-sense steps:
1. Follow local code requirements.
2. Follow recommended safe work practices.
3. Follow proper handling procedures.
4. Read the manufacturer's installation instructions.
5. Keep pipe and fittings in original packaging until needed.
6. Inspect pipe for damage prior to use.
7. Use tools specifically designed for use with plastic pipe.
8. Use a drop cloth to protect finishes in the work area.
Hot Water Supply Pipe
Reducing Pipe Fittings
PVC WYE Connector
PVC Reducing WYE
PVC Wall-side Floor Drain
Plastic Reamer for Composite Pipe
24 hours at your service:
We are always integrity-led and people oriented.
Keeping efficient and innovative makes us serve our customers better.
Copyright © Guangdong Swin Plastic Industrial Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.