High quality brass male to female adaptor fitting. Made in accordance with ISO R and RP thread standard (BSP parallel female and BSP tapered male) and acid cleaned to ensure no swarf or contaminants....
High quality brass male to female adaptor fitting. Made in accordance with ISO R and RP thread standard (BSP parallel female and BSP tapered male) and acid cleaned to ensure no swarf or contaminants. Used for adapting a male to female thread and vice versa. Medium pressure ratings of around 35 BARS or 500 psi decreasing as sizes increase and depends upon media. All M&F adaptors are qualified according to certified ISO to ensure correct sealing, operation and life span.
1. Adapter for connecting hose or fittings of different types
2. Connects to a male GHT on one end and a female NPTF on the other
3. Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
1. WIDE VERSATILIT- brass is used for so many different purposes, you can get the fittings you need in a wide range of shapes, widths and sizes, with fittings available that allow you to alter pipe size. When you're working with an project that has very strict specifications, brass delivers. It also enhances the efficiency of your water delivery lines into your home. If you need to have fittings exposes, brass is finished in a variety of different ways, whether lacquered, polished, plated in chrome or given a nickle or antique finish.
2. DURABILTY- brass is a metal that is highly durable. When a plumbing system needs a long service life, brass fittings are an excellent choice as they remain in great condition for years without cracking or disintegrating. It also provides the best possible performance in hot water supply lines.
5. Shipment and Serving
6. Swin Company Strength
Hot Tags: brass male adapter, in China, suppliers, manufacturers, custom, price, procurement, for sale